These directions offer medical education research broad and deep potential in theories of reflection, particularly in relation to knowledge creation within uncertain and complex situations, and challenging of dominant discourses and structures.
- Ethnicity and the American Short Story (Wellesley Studies in Critical Theory, Literary History and Culture).
- Reflective practice?
- ASCIUGAMANI PER IL PESCE (Italian Edition).
- Crochet Pattern - CP154 - Baby Cardigans - prem, 0-3, 3-6 months - USA terminology!
- La Trajectoire du point (MON PETIT EDITE) (French Edition).
- Critical Reflection in Context : Fiona Gardner, Jan Fook - Book2look!
- The Construction and Representation of Race and Ethnicity in the Caribbean and the World.
Future work could explore how dominant epistemological positions and discourses in medicine influence theories from other disciplines when these theories are deployed in medical education. National Center for Biotechnology Information , U.
Didn't get the message? Find out why Add to Clipboard.
Being Critically Reflective - Fiona Gardner - Macmillan International Higher Education
Add to Collections. Order articles. Fetching bibliography My Bibliography Add to Bibliography.
Generate a file for use with external citation management software. Create File. Med Educ.
RESULTS: Two relevant theoretical orientations of reflection for medical education are: i reflection as epistemology of practice, and ii reflection as critical social inquiry. Library availability. Have you read this?
Reflective practice in health
Please log in to set a read status Setting a reading intention helps you organise your reading. Read the guide. Your reading intentions are private to you and will not be shown to other users. What are reading intentions?
Here's an example of what they look like: Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference. How do I set a reading intention To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:.
Related Critical Reflection in Context: Applications in Health and Social Care
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved